The house’s piping as well as its wiring is exposed – colored in blue and red. This allows us to follow their itinerary passing through the various rooms, and all of it can be seen through a glass roofing. The spaces’ arrangement is in parallel to the heart’s parts:
- Two rooms as an office space are located at the upper floor.
- Two living rooms are located on the ground floor.
- A glass showcase that connects the ground floor with the upper floor, presents a blue man’s statue – it serves as the main artery that forms the heart’s image.
The furniture gives a feeling of circulation and dynamism – an energetic integration within a modern space. They are characterized by their change of function, while preserving at the same time a common design element e.g.:
- the marble of the kitchen’s work surface, transforms into an eating counter.
- This very same form continues to the sofa of the living room, and folds into an armchair.
- The office corner of the children’s room, integrates with the theme and form of the painting on the wall.
- The kitchen’s work surface on the upper floor, transforms into a work (office) corner.
For Article in magazine Nice apartment 2013 click here